About Shri Vaishnav Trusts
1884 is the landmark year as the foundation stone was laid 139 years ago for Shri Vaishnav Group of Institutions by compassionate cloth merchants of Vaishnav cult of Indore, which was later rechristened as Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapada Market Committee in the year 1934.
Shri Vaishnav Vidyapeeth Trust believes in taking the nation forward by improving the quality of life of its citizens by continuously working in the sphere of education, health and environment. It has been established to promote education and research in various disciplines through academic institutions for the benefits of all sections of the society, but not with the motive of profit.
Shri Vaishnav Shekshanik Avam Parmarthik Nyas was established under the able guidance of Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapada Market Committee in the year 1981. Since then, Nyas has been working relentlessly for the upliftment of the society and country as a whole by providing better technical and professional education, health facilities, schools and other services. Shri Vaishnav Sahayak Kapada Market Committee is running the following Trusts, Colleges, Schools and Institutes of Professional Studies and Research and also rendering social service.
- Shri Vaishnav Higher Secondary School (1951)
- Shri Vaishnav Bal Mandir (1981)
- Shri Vaishnav Academy (1993)
- Shri Vaishnav Kanya Vidyalaya (1992)
- Shri Vaishnav Polytechnic (1960)
Institutions of Higher Learning
- Shri Vaishnav College of Commerce (1967)
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management (1987)
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology & Science (1995)
- Shri Vaishnav College of Teacher’s Training (2005)
- Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law (2005).
The University has commended its first academic session in 2016-17. The exiting institutions of higher learning which have earned good name in India shall gradually become part of the University. The University is progressing aggressively under the able guidance of Mr. Purushottamdas Pasari as First Chancellor and Dr. Upinder Dhar as First Vice Chancellor